What is one of the most important thing that you can do to fight food poisoning?
It takes only 30seconds (if you do it the right way). It requires only 3 ingredients.
Anyone can do it, even very young children.
The answer is Wash Your Hands. Over and over again, studies have shown that handwashing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of many types of infections and illness—including foodborne illness.
Here’s when to do it
- Before preparing food
- After preparing food (Uncooked Meat, Raw Fish)
- Before eating food
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After touching an animal or animal waste
- After touching garbage
- After touching your hair or your body
- Washing hands with soap and water is the best way to reduce the number of germs on them.